Saturday, October 25, 2008

Iain's busy schedule

Well, guys, I've had a pretty busy week. This morning Mom and Dad took me to the UI homecoming parade. Above you can see me trying to get a better look at the damnation dalmation in the fire truck. And below you can see I'm all bundled-up for the chilly morning. I know, Barney is silly, but Great Auntie Jean will love the color!

Below you can see me playing with Dad's Oneway Talon lathe chuck. It's really heavy so he didn't think I could pick it up. Well, it turns out I'm one buff little guy. I picked the chuck up and tasted it. It didn't taste that good, so I don't know why Dad even keeps it.


Above is me visiting Mike Ramos, my first cousin twice removed. I don't know what he's twice removed from, but he seems silly enough to be my relative. I was a little quiet because it was getting close to my bed time. But I just had to meet Mike! Below is Mom playing Carcasonne last Sunday with our friend Annie, and her kids Caelan and Bri. (Annie's husband and dog weren't able to come play.) Annie is a fun friend. She's so silly, I was surprised to find out she isn't related to me! Dad said he had so much fun playing, that he didn't care who won. But you should have seen his face when Mom used her farmers to kick his booty at the last minute. ~Iain

2 comments:

About Us said...

Wow.... Looks like everyone is having an AwEsOme time! Who is that other really cool girl? (besides kim) I bet she had a lot of fun sitting playing games and talking. I wonder if she likes to climb trees? Or make friendship braclets? You'll have to let me know....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Iain had quite the busy day.

Not sure if I should be upset/depressed that he seems to have a busier social life at 9 months than I do at 30+ years old. :) LOL