Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Cute, cute, cute
What more can I say? These boys are just too cute. Thanks Auntie Kelly for Iain's super-cute dress outfit. It's finally chilly enough here that he can wear it to church. He is just the handsomest little guy.
How cute!! He's getting so big (I obviously mean Iain...I don't think anyone's ever said that about Geoff...) But darn, darn, darn--I almost bought the paperboy cap that matched Iain's outfit, but didn't! It would've gone so well with Daddy-o's hat!
2 comments:
How cute!! He's getting so big (I obviously mean Iain...I don't think anyone's ever said that about Geoff...) But darn, darn, darn--I almost bought the paperboy cap that matched Iain's outfit, but didn't! It would've gone so well with Daddy-o's hat!
Oooo...that (the paperboy hat) would have been too cute!
Post a Comment