This past week Iain has been working hard to perfect his newest skill. He's finally gotten relatively good at sitting without any help. It makes play time a whole lot more interesting from this new perspective. I'm not sure what skill he'll choose to work on next. He doesn't seem the least bit interested in creeping or crawling, and he hasn't even tried to use rolling as a way to get any farther than the toy that's just out of reach--so no, we haven't baby-proofed the bottom 18 inches of our house yet like I thought we'd have to. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be too long before he figures out some form of mobility.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh he looks so grown up sitting there on his own! What a big kid he's becoming...! I'll bet he's loving his new perspective!
Oh man, he is so much less fussy now that he can sit up. He really seems to enjoy it.
Post a Comment