Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Monday, September 29, 2008
Caption Contest
What do you think the caption for this picture should be? Come on now, we want to hear from you. The winner gets Iain! (Just kidding!) But we would really like to hear from you!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"My preference is for the red blocks; however, is that not an undertone of Chinese herbs? Melamine, I think."
4 comments:
"My preference is for the red blocks; however, is that not an undertone of Chinese herbs? Melamine, I think."
Grampa C.
The young chap paused a moment to consider: is it red- or white wine one drinks with Playskool?
What do you think of my Groucho Marx impersonation, Mom?
lol--he does kinda look Groucho Marxish (I was going to say Groucho Marxist, but that didn't seem right...)
Post a Comment