
Hi Everyone! Here I am standing in the back yard. I bet you didn't know I could do that! I can as long as someone holds my hands or my shoulder so I don't tip over. I think Mom and I both look cute in this photograph. I enjoy spending time outside, so I'm not sure what I'll do this winter.

Here's a photo of me relaxing on my blanket on the living room floor. Notice something different? That's right, Dad got a new (used) lens. It's an Olympus Zuiko 28mm f/2.8 lens. Dad was babbling something about very sharp, saturated colors, and nice bokeh, but I wasn't really paying attention. I know he can use it to take cute photos of me, and that's all I need to know. Hugs! -i
1 comment:
What a great picture of Kim and Iain!! It looks nice and autumnal...
Post a Comment