Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Roll over

Iain can finally roll from his front to his back!!! He's been rolling from his back to his front for over a month now. When he gets on his tummy, he gets stuck and then starts fussing and crying after a few minutes until Geoff or I come and rescue him. It'll be interesting to see what happens the next time he gets "stuck" on his tummy. Will he remember how to roll onto his back? And when will he realize that if he rolls from his tummy to his back and then to his tummy again that he can roll across the room that way? I guess it's finally time to baby-proof the bottom 18 inches of our house!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! Rolling all over Earth. I'll have to be sure to keep a close eye on him so he doesn't roll away!