Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check. --M. C. Escher
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Watch out!
Today Iain was attacked by our Christmas tree. I'm not sure how the whole thing transpired, only that shortly after I asked him to turn off the lights on the tree (they're plugged into a switched outlet) I heard a crash followed by Iain yelling and crying. When I came into the living room there was the Christmas tree lying on the floor, and pinned beneath it was a struggling Iain. Amazingly, everything survived fairly unscathed. The Christmas tree is now upright with all the decorations back in place, and after a bit of crying and needing to be held Iain is doing much better--though he has been giving the tree its space. I don't think he wants to tangle with it again any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, talk about the therapy the kid'll need in twenty years..."I always felt Santa was out to get me, doc."
Glad the laddie-o is okay, though. :)
Post a Comment