Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Dressed for church
Hi Guys. I was wearing my sweater vest and corduroy pants. Apparently Dad thought I looked looked cute 'cause he took a bunch of photos of me. The chair in the last photo belonged to Grandpa when he was my size.
Iain!! You're just too darn cute. I love the picture of your cheesy smile, but then it just makes the next picture of you being somber all the more hilarious! Ahem, I mean dignified. But I loooooove your bitty feet in the last picture! What a handsome boy you are!
So you noticed the nail polish. He just had to have some on his toes when he saw me painting my toes. You should see him put on my bra when we fold the laundry together, or my make up when I'm getting ready in the morning. Yes, he really does need to hang out with his daddy more.
3 comments:
Iain!! You're just too darn cute. I love the picture of your cheesy smile, but then it just makes the next picture of you being somber all the more hilarious! Ahem, I mean dignified. But I loooooove your bitty feet in the last picture! What a handsome boy you are!
Toe nail polish?
So you noticed the nail polish. He just had to have some on his toes when he saw me painting my toes. You should see him put on my bra when we fold the laundry together, or my make up when I'm getting ready in the morning. Yes, he really does need to hang out with his daddy more.
Post a Comment