Iain had a great day on Halloween. It also happened to be U of I homecoming. So not only did he get to do all the Halloween things, but he got to go to a pretty cool parade, too.
Iain really liked helping with the Jack 'o' lanterns. Here he is with Ginger cleaning out the "guts" of Bri's pumpkin. (Sorry, didn't post the picture of Ginger eating the pumpkin "guts".) I think he was pretty darn impressed that we got to make such a big mess right in the middle of the kitchen floor and nobody got in trouble.
We were all surprised at how well Iain liked his pirate costume. He didn't leave it on long, but he had fun taking it off and having me put it back on him. And it was so nice Halloween night that Iain and I were able to go trick or treating without coats on. That's completely unheard of for here.Iain picked up quick on how the whole trick or treating thing worked. After about two houses he knew to hold his plastic pumpkin out for candy; and we even got him to say trick or treat and thank you a few times. Next year I think he'll be a pro.
1 comment:
Ar-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rhelphowdoIturnthisthingoff-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r>clik<, Matey!
Whew!
Love, Grandpa C.
Post a Comment