Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Auntie Jean's this year. It was a pretty big group since Terry, Joy, Riley, and Dawson joined us: thirteen in all! Here's a picture toward the end of the meal. Iain's ready to get down, but thankfully he's tied into his high chair with a dishtowel, so I can just sit back and enjoy the meal instead of chasing him around. Well, mostly enjoy the meal, he did get rather noisy with his protests.


Later that day, Iain discovered a Rubik's cube that turned out to be pretty good entertainment. No, he didn't solve it, but I'm sure he'll have that figured out next time.


Iain also had a great time playing with Riley and Dawson. They chased him around and also let him chase them around. They're great older cousins. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Kim, I love your hair! :)