Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fallish

Well... looks like I need to catch everyone all up! So many things are just left for me to figure and do but Hey! ...I can now put words together so I don't sound like a baby!! The following are some pictures of MEeeeee!!!!!








Now... If you didn't notice.... yes that was WAR PAINT! ....yes, it was Annie that did that to me! She is always so fun and amazing when we get time alone together... I quite love her! My parents think she is totally awesome too! In fact she is the coolest person ever! But... enough about how rad she is... I hope you enjoyed my cuteness!!! p.s. I really miss you auntie kelly!!!!

1 comment:

me said...

I take offense to that. I am much radder and funner. I would have painted the whole face in war paint- not just some measly few lines, pa leaze!

He is really cute! How his Auntie Lyzzi misses him!