Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkins!

This was a hay maze.... I totally found the way out before mom and dad...
My dad is a dork.

Ummm.... so many choices...
This was mom's idea... me and dad went along with it just to make her day. It totally worked too!! ....Annie thinks this is a fabulous family portrait!
Ummm... I wonder if I can take this one home! It is the biggest out of all of them AND I can climb into it!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Pumpkins!!!

I'm giggling at the picture of your faces...at first I forgot you have a personal photographer to help with family photos, so I was picturing the boys waiting with their faces set while Kim propped the camera on a bail of hay and then ran to fit her face into the opening before the self-timer went off! Err, or is that how this picture was taken?? Either way, cute!

Kim said...

Not only do we have a personal photographer, but we have a personal blogger, too. She takes it upon herself to blog for us when she just can't stand how slow we are at it sometimes.

Kelly said...

lol--I hope you pay her in cookies!