Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sumptuous Saturdays

Here Mom and I are enjoying the warmth from the fireplace. I do enjoy it's coziness. Most mornings now I get up, walk into the living room and say, "Fire. On. Wood. Light." The 'rents are either daft or lazy because the seldom indulge me. Maybe I'll have better luck when it gets colder outside.

I do like to keep on the more gentlemanly of sports. I can't seem to find the results from Ascot in the local paper. I keep looking, though, hoping they'll mend their ways.

I must confess I have a weakness for flavored lip-balm. Here Mom shows she me how she puts it on. I pretend to listen so she feels like she's helping, and then I go ahead and apply it my way. At least I didn't try to eat any this time.


Here' I am enjoying my ride at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Fenn watches. Hmmm...it appears I'm almost out of Goldfish crackers. I must bring this up with Grandma Carol.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Iain, you're so busy! I don't know how you schedule it all in! I can't wait till the next time I'm in town--I'd love for you to put some make-up on me to show me how it's done! Sometimes the ol' chin gets chapped, y'know?

You and your mom look pretty darn cute 'n' cozy in front of the fireplace, too! You're a smart little boy for telling those parents to turn it on for you in the mornings!

Connor said...

He's sooooooooooooooooooo silly when he reads (looks) at the newspaper. On the lowest picture is that Fenigen?

Liza said...

He is so cute! And he's getting big!