Saturday, October 03, 2009

Autumn activities

Mom and I do enjoy our hot chocolate and a good book. Here we are sipping the nectar together.


There's nothing like a few Glow Stick bracelets to brighten up a gent's bath. I always enjoy soaking the bod in the tub, but the Glow Sticks are indeed a treat.

Mom picked up this potty chair for me. Sometimes I use it for its intended purpose, while other times it's just a big game I play with Mom.

Here's an orb weaver that's been living in our front yard. I believe her name is Isadora. What with the cooler temps the past few days, I've not seen her. I'm a bit concerned about her.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hmmm, I think when Connor sees the picture of the Glow-Sticks in the tub that I'll be forced to go buy Glow-Sticks! Good job with the toilet, too--maybe your dad can build you a miniature magazine rack to place next to it!

And thanks also for sharing the picture of Isadora--she's absolutely beautiful! I love all her pricklies!

Connor said...

No fair glow sticks!!!:(