A couple of weeks ago Annie and I made some tutus as dress up clothes for her photo studio. Once we were done, Iain obliged us by being our first model. I think these are definitely pictures that go in the album that we pull out when he starts dating.
6 comments:
Swell. Do you have any idea how much time he's going to have to spend in the workshop to make up for this?
Awwww, what a big smile Iain Baryshnikov has when he's sporting a tutu!
Geoff--If he spends that time in Photoshop instead of the workshop, it'll take even less time to make up for it! There are "Erase selected tutu" and "Insert manly dungarees" options in your version of Photoshop, right?
every boy has to dress as a girl at least once in his life. We use to dress corey up i think when he was little. It gives them character and a better understnding of what women go threw to look nice for there man. So I say you look stlyling Iain.
Love ya ,
Auit ReNae
I can't find the spell cheaker on here so sorry.
. . . and Geoff, after the woodshop, hours upon hours of therapy. There goes college.
Guess I will have to give him a doll.
Pop C.
On a slightly different note, though, the tutu looks awesome! Good work, Kim and Annie! Can I come dress up in Annie's photo studio? I think Ginger and I could really pull off a 1940s glam-ballerina look together, y'know?
Oh, you are going to have so much fun the next time you come to visit. We're still collecting all sorts of stuff to dress up in for Annie's studio.
Post a Comment