
As many of you probably know, Friday was my first birthday! On Saturday we had a big party to celebrate me! It was pretty exciting. It' was a big party, too. I'm still learning to count, but I think there were about 15 people there. Above you can see me reading one of my birthday cards. It was in English, so it was easier to read than the German one. :)

OK, it was first birthday party, so I know this is the picture you've all been waiting for. Yes, I did get some of my cupcake on my hands and face. But that's nothing to cry about, right Auntie Kelly?

Here I am trying to touch the "light" on my birthday cupcake. I really like lights, so I wanted to touch this one. Mom pulled my hand away before I could touch it. I tried to touch it again, and Mom blew on the light and made it go out. Killjoy.
1 comment:
Iain, I'm so happy you had such a great birthday!!! It looks like your party was lots of fun, and Uncle Nick, Cousin Connor, and I are so sad we weren't there to help you celebrate! I'll bet you did do just fine reading all your birthday cards--even the one in German! (If you start now, you won't even have an accent!)
And you have such a sweet little smile in the picture of you eating your birthday cake! Too bad your daddy will need a hand-basket for where he's going after teasing your Auntie Kelly like that. With any luck at all, you'll just take after your mommy. :)
Post a Comment