Sunday, March 01, 2009

Birthday, Part II

Here I am helping Grandpa Ford put together the Radio Flyer wagon the Fords gave to me. It's really cool, too. It has drink holders, and two folding seats. I like playing in it already, and I haven't even gone for a walk in it yet.


Mom and Dad got me a Radio Flyer scooter for my birthday. I'm so excited about it I taught Mom and Mansour how to clap. It has a nice seat, awesome fringe on the handlebars, and bell that I've already learned how to ring. Dad says the scooter rolls, too, but I'm not sure what he's talking about.

Here's a picture of Mom helping me unwrap my wagon. Dad was a little worried at first because he wondered what would come in such a large box. But now he's excited to take me on some "expotitions." Thank you to everyone who gave a gift! I really like them all. If you'd like to print any of these photos, just click on them for a larger version.
~ Iain

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ohmigosh you're a Radio Flyer rockstar now, Iain!!! Maybe your mom and dad can get you an old-school boom-box from the 80s and blast Low Rider while you cruise the neighborhood? Chicks dig tassles and bass; write that down.