Iain's fascination with the computer may be his downfall. I think he's been surfing the Internet when we're in the other room. And I'm pretty sure he read the blog post about Annie's nephew, Maddox, drinking out of the toilet. Iain decided we wanted to be as cool as Maddox, though he's apparently developing a taste for French cuisine. Someone forgot to shut the bathroom door yesterday, and Kim caught him in there whipping up some toilet paper au jus. Eww, heebie, grody, yuck yuck, jeebie, shudder!!!! Fortunately the little blighter doesn't appear to be suffering any ill effects from his culinary experiment. Still, I think I'll stick with recipes from Jacques Pepin. Finally, thank you to Annie for providing the illustration for this post.
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check. --M. C. Escher
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Potty Mouth
Iain's fascination with the computer may be his downfall. I think he's been surfing the Internet when we're in the other room. And I'm pretty sure he read the blog post about Annie's nephew, Maddox, drinking out of the toilet. Iain decided we wanted to be as cool as Maddox, though he's apparently developing a taste for French cuisine. Someone forgot to shut the bathroom door yesterday, and Kim caught him in there whipping up some toilet paper au jus. Eww, heebie, grody, yuck yuck, jeebie, shudder!!!! Fortunately the little blighter doesn't appear to be suffering any ill effects from his culinary experiment. Still, I think I'll stick with recipes from Jacques Pepin. Finally, thank you to Annie for providing the illustration for this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Y'know, it's been scientifically proven that in almost every household, the toilet bowl is (bacterially speaking) much, much cleaner than the kitchen sink.
Frankly, I think Iain is "privy" of such facts. Smart kid, that.
What a great way to help your dad remember to SHUT the lid LoL ;-)
I am so glad Maddox, even though across the miles, can be such a role model to your son. Way to go Iain!
Post a Comment