Saturday, March 14, 2009

My first Sleep oVer!!!

PART ONE:

Dear Mom and Duh,

Annie and I wanted to write you this letter (so we snuck on here! shhhh)

Just to let you know that everything is going just fine over here at auntie annies we took some pictures!! She is the Coolest ever... (Sorry auntie Kelly...)!! Anyways I ate my dinner very good.... except... I don't like the custered and I didn't like the apple sauce annie had either... So she gave me a yummy nuri-grain bar to go along with my sweet potatoes!! I ate that all by myself!
I also shared with miss ginger....
Even Bri helped out by holding my fish crackers... I liked the "high chair" that kept me in place... I felt very safe while we had our supper.
Ginger was given the chore of "clean up duty" and did a wonderful job with my car seat!
I thought Auntie Annie was really funny cause she told me I looked like a dirty dish! She plopped me right down in the sink which really made me smile at her little joke...
She also thinks I am very handsome and we shaped my hair in all sorts of styles...
I got a little thirsty so she gave me a cup to get my own drink!
Yeah I know... I'm totally cute...

I thought that I should also try taking a shower.... Here I am singing to auntie annie... she was very impressed with my skills.... She wonders where I learned to sing like I do!
The rest of my wakeness.... well that was mainly spent annoying Caelan... Golly... I was only going to show him how all them things work! ;-)
Well.... Hope you both have a WONDERFUL anniversary... Thank You so much for letting me have my sleepover!!!! (((((((HUGS)))))))

Love you guys...

PART TWO:

Good Morning!! I was a very good boy and slept for 12 HOURS!!!! Annie was impatient and sent miss Ginger in to wake me up finally.... so we could play some more!

I'm sitting here with Bri still waking up....
I'm eating my breakfast... I drank my whole bottle!
Annie said she would do my hair before she took me home....
I am like totally stylin' .....I bet my dad wishes he could do his hair like this.... too bad he can't LOL.....
Well... I'm all packed up and ready to go back to you.... I Love you both!!

Love Iain... and auntie annie ;-)

8 comments:

me said...

You let a Lyon babysit your child? I would never allow a Lyon near my children... they may get black eyes, drink toilet water, end up in the fridge, rip a bookshelf down... the possibilities are endless.

Kelly said...

ohmigosh what a cute post, Annie and Iain! It looks like y'all had a blast together! Careful or G/K will drop him off at your house more often!!

I like how Iain and Ginger really have a symbiotic relationship going there--Ginger eats Iain's dropped food, and Iain uses her snout as a foot rest. Seems like a win-win.

The baby-in-the-sink picture's pretty dern cute too; Maybe his mom and dad could even toss him in their new dishwasher for showertime?

I also love the faux-hawk picture! I think it really says, "Yeah, I had fun without you, mom and dad!" :) What a cutie-butt!

(And, hey, thanks for the "Sorry auntie Kelly" comment. I really feel the love.)

About Us said...

ummm.... yeah aren't ALL THOSE things, things that has happened in YOUR house!!!

I do not think the connection is "lyon" but perhaps... "vrska" all these "incidents" seem to only happen with the vrska blood....

yet... I guess I am only a lyon through marriage as well.... ummm any idea's? This could possibly be a Lyon thing... they are brother you know! Maybe we should ask CPS.

Geoff said...

CPS? How could Canon Professional Services possibly help in this situation?

me said...

maybe if someone wasn't taking so many pictures then more child watching could be happening... that is how canon professional services could help. also, it is a lyon issue. we all know they are crazy. you have been married the longest to the lyon family... so i would guess you have the most issues... except for keith of course. does anyone even know who i am talking about here? do horses have socks? is anybody listening to me?

About Us said...

Lyzzi, I'm here... Okay sweetheart.... everything is going to be just fine...

Yes.. that's right...take a couple deep breathes... yeah in.... now out..... your doing just great!

Just hang in there while I get your meds (now which ones did he say to give you??) ...oh and I have your therapist on the other line... just hold on.....

me said...

this is why lyon's should not be allowed to babysit children. i mean we can't even follow a conversation... how are we to successfully follow a child? and by the way, last time i saw my doctor (not therapist, doctor) she told me, "You are actually acting normal." so that proves that i am okay.

JJ said...

Hey, y'all, I just had to say that the pic of him drinking out of the glass and looking at the camera is one of the cutest pics EVER. Cute kid. You two done good. :-)