Friday, March 21, 2008

Ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille.

Here's a photo Dad took of me on March 18th. I'm just lying on a blanket looking cute. I do that a lot when I'm not lying on a blanket looking cranky.
Here I am while Mom holds me. I was starting to get a little bored with having my picture taken, so I look just a little miffed. I also think this photo makes my cheeks look chubby. I'm doing pretty well. Mom just learned I've been tucking under my lower lip when I eat, so I've been ingesting extra air. This makes me spit up, toot, and get a bit cranky. It also makes me want to eat more often, which doesn't fit well with Mom and Dad's sleep schedule. I'm working on eating correctly so everyone is happy and rested.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your knucklehead nephew just saw these pictures and asked, "He's awake?? Or did they just paint on his eyes?" Wow, he must think babies sleep ALL the time. I'll send him to you at 3am to dispel that myth. Anyway, these are such cute portraits! Between being so cute and having a photographer for a pop, he's bound to have the sweetest little pictures!!

Liza Jane said...

Congratulations on the wee one! He's a cute little guy. Liam used to sleep while nursing, so we'd have to do the undress and tickle trick too.