
As if it wasn't exciting enough to have a grandma and grandpa, I just learned I have two of each! Here I am with Grandma Ford who traveled all the way from Weiser to see me. I must be special.

Here I am with Grandpa Ford. He likes Case-IH tractors. Maybe one day I'll get to ride on one.

Here is my second cousin, Rebecca Hall, holding me. I was excited to meet her, but I just couldn't help dozing-off in her arms.

Here I am at the end of a long weekend relaxing in Auntie Jen's arms. When I'm like this I like to ponder that eternal question, "Why did Bodhidharma come to China?" Ahhh...I hope that's my chi I feel flowing.
1 comment:
Awww, how sweet! Nothing like being spoiled by all the other relatives! Wow, Iain looks just like our devil when he was a wee lad in that picture with Bec (that can't bode well for the future!) And as for the bodhidharma, um, you must learn to harness your chi in the presence of others, young padouin.
Post a Comment