Monday, March 17, 2008

Hope you wore orange today!

Well, on this fine St. Patrick's day we hope that goofy little men in funny outfits bring you an orange glass full of your favorite beverage. The luck o' the Irish wasn't with Iain today as he was unable to pee on the nurse when he was weighed. Though we were glad to hear that he now weighs 8lbs, 4oz. Now go drink your orange beverage, listen to some uilleann pipes, and think fondly of those distant Crimmins relatives still back in County Cork.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ach, the wee lad just hadn't enough whisky--that's why he couldn't pee on the nurse! And when Nick came home from class yesterday, he was disgusted to see I had forgotten to wear green. It wasn't till about four hours later that I realized that my orange-and-white striped shirt was (inadvertently) just as valid as the green sweater I changed into!