Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Not Yet!
Just thought we'd let you all know that we don't have any exciting news to share yet. Don't worry, we'll let you know when the wee lad gets here. Now how's that for a blog entry?
Jeez, I hope you know Zeke isn't actually going to come out in the form of a nice, small, smooth egg like the one pictured! ;P We're crossin' our fingers that the lad vacates soon so you don't go crazy!
2 comments:
Jeez, I hope you know Zeke isn't actually going to come out in the form of a nice, small, smooth egg like the one pictured! ;P We're crossin' our fingers that the lad vacates soon so you don't go crazy!
Oh no! You mean that's not the way it works...but out child birth education instructor said...
Post a Comment