Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where will we put it all?

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but we sure are ready to be done with winter. It seems like all it does anymore is snow--that's if you don't count the week it got bitterly cold with lows of zero give or take a degree or two.



We've been doing our best to keep up with it, but we're starting to run out of places to put all the snow we've shoveled off our driveway. And it looks like we're in for a couple more storms this week. Here are some of pictures of our snow-removal efforts. You can see how high the snow is piling up alongside the driveway. We also thought it would be prudent to clear the snow off the patio roof before it collapsed (I left that one completely up to Geoff--who might now collapse.)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

lol--I was going to comment about how "our snow-removal efforts" looked more like "Geoff's snow-removal efforts", but since you're over eight months pregnant, that wouldn't be prudent. Instead I'll just laugh because my brother looks SO happy to be out there! Hahahaha!

Kim said...

Yeah, my contribution to snow-removal efforts seems to involve cleaning the snow off the cars, making hot chocolate, and keeping the fire going!