The photo above is a nice one of me with my eyes mostly open. It was taken on Thursday, which I spent at the family birth center. If you look closely you can see I already scratched myself with my fingernail. Don't look closely. :)
Here I am sitting in Mom's lap on Thursday. I think she's getting my nose. Mom doesn't miss that hospital gown at all.
Here I am in my bassinet while Dad talks to me on Thursday. He cropped the photo just right so you couldn't see his bald spot. But I'm not supposed to tell you that. Hee, hee.
Here I am on Friday with Dr. Shupe. He was giving me a checkup to be sure I was ready to go home. He's the doctor who delivered me. We all really like him. I didn't like the stethoscope on my bare chest so I cried a little. But I think he knows I still like him.Well, that's all for now. I'm not sure when I'll post more photos. It probably depends on how well I let Mom and Dad sleep. But rest assured I'm still as cute as I was in these photos, so you're not missing much. Oh, yeah, I'm doing a lot better at nursing now. I have it all figured out, but I still have trouble because it makes me so sleepy. So sometimes Mr. Cold Hands (Dad) has to tickle my toes.
1 comment:
How cute! I like the with-mom and with-dad pictures! (Well, the with-Dr.-Shupe picture is nice, too, but I don't know him nearly as well, heh heh!)
Post a Comment