Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here I am!

Hi, I'm Iain Ezekiel Crimmins. I was born at 8:46pm on February 27. I weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 20" long when I was born. In the photo above I'm relaxing with Mom when I was only a few minutes old. Hmm... it's harder to kick her in the ribs from this position.

Here I am sticking my tongue out at Grandma and Grandpa Crimmins about 10pm. The things you can get away with when you're little and cute. Heh heh heh...


That's what the bottom of my right foot looks like, in case anyone was wondering.

Here's my thoughtful look. I was thinking about how yummy my little finger is.

Here I am holding hands with Dad while the nurse washes my hair. I really liked having my hair washed. I really didn't like having my hair dried with a towel, so I cried.

It's Thursday now, and we're all doing fine. Mom and Dad seem a little sleepy for some reason. Actually, I'm sleepy a lot myself. I'm also still trying to learn how to eat well. I have problems with that because I love sucking my tongue when I should be eating. I'm starting to get the hang of it, and if I get this figured out soon I'll get to go home with Mom tonight. If I don't, we'll have to stay another day at the hospital. Well, that's all for now!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay--pictures!!!! Congratulations again! Iain's too cute (I think he may know this already!); I can't believe how chunky his little thighs are in the footprint picture! What a sweeeeetie! (Aunties aren't biased, luckily. Oh wait...)

Caitlin said...

Yay! Congratulations! He's so adorable, I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

A huge congratulations to you both!!! Iain is a very cute little guy. I particularly liked his Gritman website photo. I look forward to meeting him someday soon!