I've tried several times on several occasions to upload pictures from Christmas, and every time I did, Blogger would lock up my computer. I'm not sure why it decided to cooperate this morning, but let's just hope it's done being a pain in my backside. (Yeah right, like technology will ever quit being a pain in my backside!)
Christmas was a completely different experience for Iain this year compared to last. He was a full participant instead of a spectator. And yes, he thoroughly enjoyed opening presents...his and everyone else's.
Here he is trying on his cool tool belt from Grandma Carol. He especially likes the beeper that actually beeps when he pushes the button. I guess it's a little outdated...I mean, what kid now-a-days even knows what a beeper is?
Iain's absolute favorite food? Hands down, no doubt about it, CHOCOLATE.Here I am opening the M&Ms he got in his stocking. I'm surprised he's being that patient.

Later that evening, after all the present unwrapping and good food eating, Iain settled himself down on the floor to read one of his new books. It's a Tag Jr. book about the alphabet. He was finally getting the hang of how the (as he calls it) "froggy reader" works. He came up with that one all on his own. I guess the reader has some green on it and does slightly resemble a frog, but it took me and Geoff a while to figure out what Iain meant when he kept asking for his froggy with lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment