Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Cute bath
Annie was at our house yesterday evening so she gave me my bath. We had so much fun! We played silly games, and then she combed my hair in the tub. Dad thought it was a cute look for me so he took these photos.
Y'know, Iain pictures make it really hard to decide on favorites--they're all too dang cute! I mean, the first one is just cute smile (when did he get so many teeth?!), the second one is high-larious because he looks like he's prepping in front of a mirror for a date, the third one's a cute "what's goin' on there?" photo, and well, the fourth? The fourth pretty much says y'all are in trouble the next 19 years or so of your lives! What a stinker--I think he gets that from me!
1 comment:
Y'know, Iain pictures make it really hard to decide on favorites--they're all too dang cute! I mean, the first one is just cute smile (when did he get so many teeth?!), the second one is high-larious because he looks like he's prepping in front of a mirror for a date, the third one's a cute "what's goin' on there?" photo, and well, the fourth? The fourth pretty much says y'all are in trouble the next 19 years or so of your lives! What a stinker--I think he gets that from me!
Post a Comment