Seeing as my parents don't post pictures of me anymore... I once again logged onto my dads account to let you all know what I've been up too!

Thought I would try my hands at helping Caelan and Bri paint there new home.... (it is a long story that I will not go into...) Needless to say... I was a very big help!

Nobody thought to give me a pallet for my paints.... so I found my very own!

Just for the record.... my mom WAS out here while I sampling the flavors.... I just did it where mom couldn't see me actually doing it! I sure surprised her when I came around the corner.... Annie only let me paint my head... even encouraged me!

Anyways.... Hope you all are doing great! Love you and if you are in need of my help I'll be sure to bring my paints!
3 comments:
Oh no. They are moving out and into their own place already... poor kids.
Also, I thought it said Iain would love to come help paint and bring his PANTS. I thought that was weird, then I read it again, his PAINTS! I think he she bring both honestly, we don't need a streaker painting our homes.
He is cute! I can't believe how big he is. Seems like just yesterday he was born and my life was forever changed.
My kids never wear clothes either, it is cheaper that way- when they do paint all over their bodies you don't have replace any ruined clothing.
Hallelujah for new pictures! An eighth of his life past by without our witnessing it vicariously through pictures! Connor said--quite seriously--"Who is that? It's not Iain." He almost didn't believe me when I said it was. See?: post more often; your nephew is deprived of knowing his cousin stands.
Love the painting. I think Pollock went through a mouth- and belly- painting phase before he made his fortune. I was thinking of painting our ever-white walls--maybe he and Bri and Caelan could help! Send 'em on over :)
It looks like Iain has been a very busy boy! So helpful!!
Post a Comment