Ummm, yeah, well I guess it has been a while since we updated the blog. I suppose Iain had every right to complain about our slowness. (And all of you, too, I suppose). I will be attempting to post pictures from the last couple of months to get you all caught up on our happenings thus far this summer. After all, Iain has been doing much more than just eating paint.

For example, he has discovered the garden hose. He likes it until he starts getting too cold. However, he doesn't like the sprinkler at all.

He has also helped me quite a bit in the garden this summer. He likes to water, and he likes to pick flowers, especially dandelions--which look quite similar to marigolds if you're a toddler.

When we were in Weiser at the end of May, Iain met these guys...

...while he was on his way to meet this guy. Yep, a three-turkey welcoming crew for a zebra. Only in Weiser!

And lastly, I have still been working on my photography. Here's some weeds in our back yard. I rather like them. Don't you?
1 comment:
Yea for pictures! Iain looks so cute out in the sunshine! (Well, okay, he looks really cute wherever he is, but in the grass in sunny weather makes for even cuter pictures!) Did Iain say, "Daddy!" when he saw the turkeys?
Oooh, I like your weedy picture! I sometimes feel bad for weeds--they get such a bad reputation, but they're just so fun to look at, aren't they? I love the purple and green all blurred behind the crisp edges of the plant!
Post a Comment