Ummmm.....yeah, so I realize that it had been almost a month since I'd downloaded pictures from my camera to the computer. Oops! So here are a few from the past month. A lot of them you've already heard the stories for them in our earlier posts. Enjoy!

To help me out one Sunday morning, Geoff dressed Iain for church. Yes, that shirt is on backwards.

The Bagel Incident: After the Trip to QuickCare

The Bagel Incident: Ten Days Later

Iain "playing" in the living room.

I found Iain munching on little chunk of charred wood that he found by the fireplace.

Geoff re-rolling the toilet paper after Iain was done playing.

Geoff and Iain playing the whistle together.

This is what Iain did one day when I told him to get in his car seat. Yep, it's upside down.

He's already a bit of a monkey. Pretty soon I'm sure he'll be climbing even higher.

I got out the old 486 laptop for Iain to play with while I was working on my laptop so he would quit trying to type on my laptop. Yeah, it worked for all of about 30 seconds, then he was back to pestering me. I guess he knew how outdated his computer was and wasn't going to settle for something that old.
3 comments:
What a helper-bee Iain is!!
Happy birthday wee man!!!!
looks like you guys are all doing well & busy! Iain is absolutely adorable!
Thanks Liza! Can you believe the little turkey is one?
Post a Comment