Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who wants Iain? He's all ready to ship! ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me! Me!


Grampa C.

Kelly said...

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh!!! Me please! I totally can woo him here with cars and trucks and trains and a 7-year-old to keep him laughing!!!

(But please poke holes in the box...last time we ordered a baby they forgot, and well...)

Kelly said...

Umm, yeah, hi. It's been four days and my Iain shipment still hasn't arrived. Did you put a tracker on him?

Anonymous said...

Tooooo bad!!! I went to the post office and pulled the postage off of Iain's box. I am negotiating to get the box (and Iain) as lost mail. Mwa--ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa

Pop C. (Twisting moustache. . .)

Kelly said...

All right. I see you and I raise you one, moustachio. I'll call up Scotty and have him beam Iain here. Uh-huh. That's right. Track that!

;P

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm-hmmm. I, er, have an allergy to storm troopers. I will just put those stamps back on the box ...
Lick, lick
Affix, affix . . .
Sorry, I was just . . . jesting . . . heh, heh . . .

G,D, & R F . . . Pop C. :-}

Geoff said...

Kelly, you, um didn't receive him through the floo network? Don't tell me you don't have a fireplace at your house?

Kelly said...

I think he said, "Diagonally"!! Wait, if we don't have a fireplace, that means neither Iain nor Santa will be able to make it here???

--gasp!!--