Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tired baby

This is what happens when you try to feed Iain his lunch when you really should have put him down for his nap instead.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Eeeeegh! His is an angry face!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor kiddo! I feel for him ... I feel the need for a nap just looking at the picture. :)

Hmmm ... wonder if Iain might be on to something though ... are sweet potatoes good for the complexion? Perhaps he is on to the newest thing in skin care?

Just think ... Iain could make his parents rich all before reaching a full year old!

I'd suggest a different photo for the marketing campaign ... maybe a smile? :) LOL

ashley said...

Hey Kim. Cute blog and pictures of Iain. I didn't know you were blogging, glad I found your site!! I love the picture of the trees as your background..is that a homegrown photo?