

On Saturday, Annie, Caelan, Bri, and I went ice skating. Geoff took pictures of us. And Iain spent a cozy afternoon with his great-auntie Jean. I had fun skating once I got the hang of it. No, no spins (unless you count the accidental out-of-control ones) or jumps, but I did manage to quit running into the walls after a while. :)
14 comments:
Woohoo--skating pics! So cute! Except I don't seem to see any pictures of GEOFF skating?! Oh yeah, that's right. Stinker got out of it.
;P
Kim, I got my Christmas card today & Iain is so cute! Congratulations! I'm linking your blog to mine so I don't lose you this time!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
So do you think you'll be ready for figure skating nationals when they roll into Spokane in 2010? :)
Hi. This is late... and for a Geoff character, but behind every weird man is a great woman so I will thank you as well. Thanks for the waterpick advice. And- Those are great pictures of Annie and Bri and you. I kind of know the Lyon family- and have heard a lot about you so it is about time I introduce myself and thank you for me no longer soaking my bathroom. If you see Annie will you tell her I said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and she can expect her gifts sometime in May, actually, I am pregnant and due in June so maybe sometime around October. THANKS! toodles.
Oh Hey Lyzzi!! So glad that you have found me, I am kind of sneaky. I had a great Christmas and an ok new year day.
I feel honored that you guys would even think of giving me gifts... although you told me that monthish... you have failed to pick the year! I guess I will just have to wait around expecting gifts each spring/summer... or fall...
Betty... do you think these guys will mind us leaving comments to each other on their blog??? Is that rude??
~AL
Ann-E-
It will be sometime between 2009-2010 that you can expect your Christmas gift. Nate asked me the other day if it turns 2010 will we say twenty-ten or two-thousand and ten? I think I will say twenty-ten just to sound technical and kind of dorky. So, I would say you can expect the gift in twenty-ten.
Of course I would give you a gift! Did I tell you what Tucker said today? It was so funny. He got new shoes yesterday and I was telling him how blessed we were to have money to buy shoes because a lot of people don't have money to buy things they need. Tucker said, "I wish we were blessed with more money to buy TOYS." He is really funny.
Okay, let me know how you are and if that pesky eye fungus has cleared up. If not, glass eyes look really good these days and you could tap on it and drive people crazy during meetings. It could become like a nervous tick you have.
Well got to go. Bff 4-ever. Write back soon, Lyzzi
PS- I forgot to tell you- I think I thought of a boy name. If it is a boy we will name him Easton Crey, I think. And if it is a girl it is of course Zoe Yzabel. Gotta run.
Oh hey.... that sounds great! With my glass eye I would have to say 20-10... because I wouldn't have a lot of enegry with only one eye. The only problem with getting glass eyes is they just look so darn fake!
The broken mexican pottery from last year made a great gift... next time your down that way could you please check out the glass eye stand? I have heard it is lots cheaper.
My kids are great. They really miss you cause you are just so great and wonderful. Just great! Maybe at the next family reunion I can make my famous rhubarb pie for ya'all...
Annie,
I want rhubarb pie. How come you're always saying you can't cook. What a dork-ish.
Actually, if Lizzie could ever make it to China, then she could get you a smokin' deal on a glass eye. Eyes make in China are way cheaper than eyes made in Mexico. For your sake I hope the eye fungus doesn't spread to the other eye. You would look really weird with two glass eyes! Well, I mean weirder than you already look. ;)
I actually have been to China and did get myself some eyeglasses while I was there for a smokin' deal. Eye glasses are different than glasseyes though- that was a close one... one little flip of eyeglass or glasseye and I could have been getting a lot more than I bargained for. If you ever need Chinese lessons, call someone else because I don't speak it- that is why I taught English instead of Chinese while I was there.
Annie-
Just wanted to let you know that I started a "Quotes to live By" section of my blog- as you were encouraging me to do. I don't know what I would do without you and your constant friendship and encouragement. These quotes are what really help me to feel loved and get through the day sometimes. Just knowing how much people care and being able to read them whenever I am feeling blue instantly helps me to turn back into yellow sunshine again (sometimes it is a touch of jaundice but mostly I am happy). As I remember, or as new people say things to me I will continue to let that section grow as the love others have for me is constantly growing. Your BFF always, Al. Or is it Betty? I will have to check on that.
Also, to the Crimco people.
First of all, please update. There are getting to be too many comments. Second, why am I not a person you hold in high esteem? Third, please try to let Annie and I have private conversations. It is kind of weird when I think I am talking to someone and then realize someone else is listening. That happened to me once on the phone and I nearly messed my pants. We don't want that happening again.
Oh Hi Sarah! I have been crazy busy you know because my new job of “Senior Advisor to the President and General Manager and Director of U.S. Amateur Scouting" just takes up so much of my time!
I am very pleased that you finally listened to me and have started your "QUOTES SECTION". I know others will now get to laugh at how people treat you too!!
I also agree that this blog needs updated. I have will continue to offer my support to my friends in any way possible until I get heard... kind of like how I encouraged you with your Quotes... I am sure after a full three years of letting Kim and Geoff know they need to update... it might finally click like it has with you.
Let me know how CPS is doing?
~Sally
Post a Comment