Friday, August 29, 2008

Who is that cute baby in the mirror?

Iain has finally discovered the cute "baby in the mirror." He doesn't "talk" to the baby very much yet, but he does like to reach out and try to touch the baby. I will never have a fingerprint-free mirror again!


Since Iain has his two bottom teeth I decided to let him have his toothbrush today and see what he would do with it. Of course he put it in his mouth just like he does with everything you give him these days. He was having so much fun playing with it that I managed to trim his fingernails while he was distracted, and it's no easy task to trim Iain's fingernails. I took a video of him "brushing" his teeth. Instead of moving the toothbrush he moves his entire body. He liked his toothbrush so much that he started crying when I took it away. That made me feel like a mean mom. Here he is being a good kid, brushing his teeth, and I spoil all his fun.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so funny he shakes his body when brushing his teeth. Man, we're all sorts of wrong by just moving the tooth brush! I love the picture of you two together--what a great picture!

Kelly said...

(Oh, and I like the new background!)