
Here I am helping Mom and Dad with the raised garden beds in our front yard. It's rather warm in Moscow (highs in the 90s), so I'm beating the heat with an umbrella. The umbrella is also a very fun toy, but Mom and Dad kept putting the handle just out of my reach. Gawsh!

Mom's a bit of a slave driver, so after our gardening I had to help her fold laundry. She said if I did the socks, she would fold the rest. As you can see, I have no idea how to fold socks! I'm glad Dad decided to help me.

With all my chores done, it was finally time to play. Do you like my new hat? I like to wear it when I'm in an 80's mood. I rather think Devo might have worn something like this. If you want one, too, Mom says they come in stacking sets of three from Rubbermaid.
No comments:
Post a Comment