Iain tried applesauce for the first time this weekend. It didn't go over as well as I had thought it would. I guess I was thinking he'd like it because it was nice and sweet, but I didn't realize how tart applesauce with no sugar is. This picture was actually taken the second time Iain tried applesauce so the reaction isn't nearly as intense as the first time. The first time he wrinkled up his entire face, shuddered, and stuck his tongue out in hopes that whatever was on it would fall off instead of having to be swallowed. I guess it's a pretty big change from rice cereal.
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check. --M. C. Escher
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Food!
Iain tried applesauce for the first time this weekend. It didn't go over as well as I had thought it would. I guess I was thinking he'd like it because it was nice and sweet, but I didn't realize how tart applesauce with no sugar is. This picture was actually taken the second time Iain tried applesauce so the reaction isn't nearly as intense as the first time. The first time he wrinkled up his entire face, shuddered, and stuck his tongue out in hopes that whatever was on it would fall off instead of having to be swallowed. I guess it's a pretty big change from rice cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So he's holding off on Thai food for a while longer, then?
Hmmm...I don't know. Iain might like a little curry powder stirred into his rice cereal. ;)
Post a Comment