I have a few of these plastic rings that I really like. First, they are just the right size to fit in my hands, so they are the first thing I learned to hold. Second, I can put the end of one in my mouth and suck on it. They really are yummy rings. I don't want to become a selfish little blighter, though, so I'm learning to share. Dad appreciated the gesture, anyway.

Here I am holding hands with Mom while I tuck into one of those rings.

Ahhh...those rings do make me smile. And of course my fingers make me smile, too. Frankly, I find my fingers even tastier than the rings. Though, not to put too fine a point on it, milk is still my favorite. Even fingers can't equal the bliss of a tummy full of milk.
1 comment:
Hahaha! I love the middle picture where it looks like he's trying to bite a big chunk out of the ring! He's concentrating so hard!!
Post a Comment