Friday was a big day for me; I turned 100-days-old! I'm a pretty big boy now, not at all like the little one-month-old I used to be. Saturday was an exciting day for Dad, as he received in the mail an adapter to put some snazzy, tickety-tock, pip-pip, Hasselblad lens on his EOS digital camera. That's why we have all these cute photos of me! Mom and Dad had to learn to manually focus a lens again. Below is a photo of me showing Dad one of my new discoveries--my tongue! I held my arm up and showed him my tongue on the sly so Mom wouldn't see.

Speaking of my tongue, here it is again, along with my lower lip. This is one of my cute looks. Remember this cute look in case I have an indiscretion of some sort.

Here's my angel look. See, I'm so sweet and innocent I could
never do some of those things Mom and Dad accuse me of. Like waking up at 5am. You don't really think I could do that, do you? I'm pure as the driven snow. (Dad, don't say, "In Brooklyn." Gawsh!)
1 comment:
One hundred days old?? Wow--that's a lot of sleepless nights for you guys! ;P
Post a Comment