Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Monday, June 30, 2008
1/3 of a year!
Well, yet another month has flown by, and we've survived all the ups and downs. Iain goes in for his 4 month check-up and shots tomorrow. We'll let you know all his new stats when we find out. Until then, enjoy some pictures from the past month!
Aww man, now I really miss the little guy after watching all those pictures!! Harumph. Ooh, the picture of him at about 1m,40s in looks a LOT like the baby pictures you showed us of you, Kim!
1 comment:
Aww man, now I really miss the little guy after watching all those pictures!! Harumph. Ooh, the picture of him at about 1m,40s in looks a LOT like the baby pictures you showed us of you, Kim!
Post a Comment