Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Eat up!
No, Iain’s not eating solid foods yet, but he will be in about a month so we thought it would be fun to start familiarizing him with a spoon. He likes playing with it and says he can’t wait till he can eat some chocolate ice cream rice cereal!
Ok, I know I already posted a comment, but I just looked at his picture again and needed to remind you how stinkin' cute your kid is! There. I've said it. :)
3 comments:
Oh he looks so happy! Geoff better watch out--he's got cookie competition coming up!
What a great photo of a great kidlet! Looks like it should be on the label for Bob's Babee Beans, or something . . .
Love, Pop C
Ok, I know I already posted a comment, but I just looked at his picture again and needed to remind you how stinkin' cute your kid is! There. I've said it. :)
Post a Comment