Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Swing Swing Swing
Iain wanted me to post a short clip of him using his newest acquisition. He really likes it and so do I, especially at nap time. He's "rocking out" to E. Power Biggs playing J.S. Bach's Prelude and Fugue in C minor (BWV 549).
Wow. "Rocking out"? Practically unforgivable. Luckily Iain's so cute I can forget about your punniness. He's so, so cute! And is he even holding his head up a bit on his own in that clip?! That's one strong little man! He seems to like Bach; he has a rather thoughtful look on his face. Just stay away from the Liszt--he'll be pinging off the walls (admittedly a feat for a 5-week old).
1 comment:
Wow. "Rocking out"? Practically unforgivable. Luckily Iain's so cute I can forget about your punniness. He's so, so cute! And is he even holding his head up a bit on his own in that clip?! That's one strong little man! He seems to like Bach; he has a rather thoughtful look on his face. Just stay away from the Liszt--he'll be pinging off the walls (admittedly a feat for a 5-week old).
Post a Comment