After shoveling the sidewalks and driveway, Iain and I decided to stay outside and play for awhile before heading back inside for some hot chocolate. We made snow angels and then got the buckets out the sandbox and started building a snow castle.
Now, most of you probably don't know this, but Iain's favorite thing to do with snow is to eat it. His next favorite thing is to crawl around it in and then plant his face in it. The kid hates getting water on his face in the bathtub but loves a freezing face full of snow...go figure! Anyway, here is a video of him using snow as part of his costume for a Santa Claus impersonation.
Here's Iain with the snow castle we built. He really had fun adding the "flags" on top.
2 comments:
Wow, first Cellophane Santa, and now Snow Santa? I like the kiddo's resourcefulness!
(I guess I should say "Bubble-Wrap Santa"; "Cellophane Santa" sounds, um, questionable...)
Post a Comment