Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Did I mention that I'm really sick and tired of snow and winter in general. I'd be very grateful for some sunshine and temperatures in the 50's. Heck, even temperatures in the 40's would be a huge improvement.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So now would be a bad time to point out there are single digits on your horizon?

Hmmm, I hear Disneyland is nice this time of year, heh heh!

Kim said...

What I wouldn't give to go to Disneyland. Though I suppose Iain would have to be a little taller to really be able to enjoy the experience.

Kelly said...

I don't know--they have an awful lot of rides for wee ones. But, yeah, once he hits 40", it'll definitely open up more ride opportunities for him (like Splash Mountain!) We'll keep you posted if we have any Disney trips on the horizon. (Ha! Like how I said "if" as if I weren't a part of the Long family?)