1) with all the sand toys he'd gotten from his relatives he just didn't have enough room in the old sandbox to play, and
2) I stepped on the lid to his old sandbox this spring and accidentally broke it. His old sandbox got filled up with rain water--icky, icky mess.
This new sandbox is 4' x 4' of little boy heaven filled with 8 cubic feet of expensive and heavy (yes, I had to lift all the bags) sand. And yes, we have a new cover to keep out the rain (and cats). So if you're in the neighborhood, come on over and build some sandcastles with Iain. I'm sure he'd love it.


2 comments:
The sandy fingers and toes picture is great! Yay for a new sandbox! :)
What fun! I wanna come play!! He looks so cute playing in his sun hat--I love, love, love the finger/toes picture (ditto, Nicole!)
Post a Comment