Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check. --M. C. Escher
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Heaven
Iain and I went to a friend's softball game tonight. Soon after we arrived, Iain spotted a rather large pile of dirt not far from the field. He just had to play in it, so we went over. It didn't take long to realize that Iain was in heaven. He climbed all over the pile--up one side and down the other. He grabbed chunks of dirt and threw them (not very far...yet), and best of all, he found a stick to dig with. It was hard to pry him away, but we did eventually go back to the softball field a watch a bit of the game. Thank goodness Iain takes a bath each night before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how cute! he can come get dig the dirt with my boys (who don't get baths every night)
What a great picture--I love how the golden lighting makes Iain look angelic despite his activities :)
L-
I bet Iain would love having your boys to play with! What's your address? I'll send him to you for a few weeks. ;)
Ooh, can I send Connor, too? I had to remove all sorts of sand and rocks from the bottom of the dryer this morning!
Saayyyyyy . . . maybe grandpa better send to Iain a road-grader . . .
Well, you know: a popsicle stick, of course.
Pop C.
Post a Comment