Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Hi guys. Here's my Great Auntie Jean with her Easter eggs. I'm not sure what kind of chicken those eggs are from.

Brrr Mom! Your ice water is cold.

Who me? Snitch bunny cake? What makes you think I would do that? I like these family traditions.

I decided to take it easy on Easter, and peruse the pages of some German classics.

Oh look, the card says these fun sandbox toys are from the Longs. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

About Us said...

You smart fellow Iain! I'm glad you have such a wonderful family to be with!

I like the captions Geoff... fits very nicely. (((((hugs)))))

Kelly said...

Tee hee! Looks like you had a fun Easter, Iain! Yea!!! Oh good, glad you got a pic with the bunny cake :) We hope ya have fun with the sandbox toys--Connor wishes he were there to have fun with you!