Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easterama
Here's a panorama of the famdamily that gathered at Auntie Jean's for bunny cake. Great-grandpa Dan and Geoff were there, too. They just didn't fit in the picture. If you are brave, you can click on the picture to enlarge it.
4 comments:
I wanna play too!!! This turned out very fun! Good job T. as a B. B. LOL... get it?? Hint... Yellow and Black!
Hey cool! I can just pretend I'm sitting where you took the picture from!
So . . . "Tight as a Beaver's Bailiwick"?
"Taut as a Brillig Brightening"?
"Tipsy as a Brilliant Bore"?
thinking . . . Pop C.
Hahaha. Haha. Ha. "Easterama". Haha. Ha. (I didn't see the title when I commented earlier.)
Post a Comment