Geoff helped me out this morning by finishing dressing Iain...only he put his dress shirt on him backwards. (This one was actually supposed to have the buttons going up the back.) Of course I had to take a picture of it (sorry, haven't downloaded it to the computer yet.) But anytime I take a picture of Iain lately he comes charging (yes, he really crawls that fast) up to me to try and get the camera.
Well, this morning I yet again didn't let him have the camera (you'd think he'd learn!) After I put it away I swear I heard him say sh*t" as he crawled away. I didn't think this was going to be an issue for a year or so when I posted about him trying to eat soap a couple of days ago. Wonder where he would learn to say something like that? Maybe Geoff knows.
6 comments:
I had absolutely nothing to do with it, promise.
Would it be wrong to cheer?
I can promise it wasn't me- since I have never technically met any of you and I don't use such words. I prefer words like golly-gee, oh-my, gee-whiz. Try some of those- besides they are harder to say so kids can't pick up on them as fast. And if they do pick up on them, well, eventually their friends will laugh at them and they stop using them, no soap required. Try olive oil. I've heard that is gross.
(Lyzzi, are you familiar with Kobayashi? I think your son may be shadowing him...)
:)
Yes. Although they are entirely different nationalities my son has often been compared to Kobayashi. If it wasn't for the different nationalities thing, I bet people would want a paternity test to prove who the real father is- that and my son is a look-a-like clone of my husband.
lol! I can only imagine how hard it'll be to keep him fed as a teenager!
Post a Comment