Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
--M. C. Escher
Friday, February 13, 2009
Ouch!
Iain discovered Geoff's toe hair today!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So . . . did Iain plant an American flag, or anything???
I.e., what do you do with toe hair?
Burn it? Yank each hair out, individually, mousse it and paint a face on the toetip? Put on a miniature skit of Red Riding Hood, with the hair representing the forest? . . . Boggles the mind . . . Pop C
5 comments:
So . . . did Iain plant an American flag, or anything???
I.e., what do you do with toe hair?
Burn it? Yank each hair out, individually, mousse it and paint a face on the toetip? Put on a miniature skit of Red Riding Hood, with the hair representing the forest?
. . . Boggles the mind . . . Pop C
Iain treated my toe hair kind of like the rope on a church bell. He gave it a good tug, and then enjoyed the loud noise.
Shave.
GROSS
Gross? Be nice, I'm part hobbit.
Post a Comment